But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

“Whoever tells the best story wins.” ~Amistad [About Me]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: “Whoever tells the best story wins.” ~Amistad [About Me]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Birthday: Nov, 6

School: Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York

Interests

I'm an amateur film maker but not for long. I'm also a big movie fan; doesn't matter if they're old or new, good or bad, box office hit or underground. I watch (and can probably quote) them all. Other than that, I love hanging out with those I call my friends and mocking the hell out of everyone else.

Favorite Movies

Noir is the best genre. Maltese Falcon, The Big Sleep, and Notorious are a few of the best. Though Neo-Noir hasn't been so bad. The Manchurian Candidate is pretty good.

Favorite TV Show

Like I'd watch any of the crap that's on TV these days. Stupid game shows, scripted reality, and ADD cartoons? No thanks.

Favorite Quotes

A director must be a policeman, a midwife, a psychoanalyst, a sycophant and a bastard. --Billy Wilder

About me

What is there to say, really? I was born and I've survived so far well enough. I'm taking that as a win. If you're not serious, don't get in my way. And don't you dare hurt my family, blood or not. Because I will find you and make you regret it. As seeing as I'm a born-werewolf, I have the means to do it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

“Whoever tells the best story wins.” ~Amistad [About Me]
Page 1 of 1