You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But through it all when there was doubt, I shot it up or kicked it out. I faced the wall and the world and did it my way ((About Me))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spike

Spike

But through it all when there was doubt, I shot it up or kicked it out. I faced the wall and the world and did it my way ((About Me)) Empty
PostSubject: But through it all when there was doubt, I shot it up or kicked it out. I faced the wall and the world and did it my way ((About Me))   But through it all when there was doubt, I shot it up or kicked it out. I faced the wall and the world and did it my way ((About Me)) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Full name
Spike

Birthday
A long time ago

Interests
Rock and Roll, Alcohol, Being a general pain in the ass, Saving the world

Activities
Anything that involves the above

Favorite music
The Ramones, The Sex Pistols

Favorite TV shows
Any soap opera will do

Favorite movies
Sid and Nancy

Favorite quotes
Anything I've ever said

About me
The name's Spike. I'm a regular bloke who likes loud music, fast cars, and pretty women. Oh, there is that small detail of me being a vampire. Minor detail really. I was sent to New York on a mission. I'd tell you what it is, but then I'd have to kill you... not that I'd really have a problem with that.
Back to top Go down

But through it all when there was doubt, I shot it up or kicked it out. I faced the wall and the world and did it my way ((About Me))
Page 1 of 1