But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

“Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one” -Albert Einstien (About Me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred Burkle

PostSubject: “Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one” -Albert Einstien (About Me)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Full name
Winifred Anne Burkle

Birthday
January 31

Supernatural Ability
Human, but I've dealt with some pretty weird stuff

Interests
Science, History, Paranormal stuff, Movies, Country music

Activities
Working, Being with friends, Reading, Researching, Anything goes really.

Favorite movies
Hmmm.... Well, I love An Affair to Remember. It's one of my favorites. His Girl Friday is pretty good too. Singing in the Rain, Alien, Nightmare on Elm Street, Vertigo, The Uninvited, Donnie Darko, The Matrix

Favorite TV shows
The Bachelor, America's Next Top Model, Top Gear, Ghost Hunters, Scariest Places on Earth

Favorite books
A Little Princess is one of my absolute favorites, but I've never met a book that I didn't like. I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on.

Favorite music
I'm a country girl at heart and I absolutely LOVE country music. I'm a big fan of the Dixie Chicks. They're one of my favorite bands to listen to because they remind me of home.

Favorite quotes
“Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.”
C.S Lewis

About me
Not much to me really. I'm originally from Texas. I'm pretty smart but not like one of those 'I'm so smart I think I know everything.' Believe me, I don't know everything. Oh! I just got a job teaching physics at Constance Billard and Saint Jude's in New York City. I'm really excited about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

“Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one” -Albert Einstien (About Me)
Page 1 of 1