You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think there's something strangely musical about noise.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea Dagger

Chelsea Dagger

I think there's something strangely musical about noise. Empty
PostSubject: I think there's something strangely musical about noise.   I think there's something strangely musical about noise. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:59 am

School: Hard Knocks

Supernatural Ability
Sonic Scream

Interests
I've got one hell of a set of pipes and a near photographic memory. Let me read over sheet music once or twice and I'll know it and when I sing it, it'll be the best you've ever heard.

Favorite Music
I'll listen to just about anything. With the exception of polka, which is just atrocious. Why it was ever even made just baffles me. But I always was a little overly fond of listening to my grandmother's swing and jazz records.

Favorite TV Show
I think the Singing Bee is hysterical. And American Idol, just for the hell of it.

About me
Dropped out of high school my senior year to run away and become a rock star. One problem: Popular music sucks balls and if you don't sing it, no one wants to hear you. So now I'm a modern day nomad and I pick up odd jobs in odd places, always singing and always kicking ass. No, Dagger isn't my last name. No, you don't get to know it. Have a wonderful day, darlings.
Back to top Go down

I think there's something strangely musical about noise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: 95% Noise-
Jump to: