But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Nickel and Dime Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richie Carmichael

Location : Well, it used to be D.C. but that was one hell of a commute, so now it's NYC

PostSubject: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Richie sat in one of the atrociously uncomfortable chairs outside the office, leaning an arm on his canes as he waited for the SGA President; they'd mentioned some issue with the president for the male side of the school so he'd be lead around by the female side's president. Why they felt the need to separate the genders, he couldn't tell, as they were teenagers and all this would accomplish is making the opposite sex the forbidden fruit and all the more appealing. Regardless, he hoped the walk wouldn't be too long; his legs were bothering him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Haley cursed silently as she looked at her watch and realized that she was late. "Dammit." She said quietly as she grabbed her stuff and quickly headed for the boys' section of the school. When she got there, she saw a boy sitting on the chairs outside the office. "I'm such a flake." Haley said as she held out her hand. "I'm Haley Archibald. SGA president for Constance Billard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youcanrun.forumotion.com
Richie Carmichael

Location : Well, it used to be D.C. but that was one hell of a commute, so now it's NYC

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Pulling himself up to his feet and leaning on one cane, he held his free hand out to shake hers. "Not a problem," he said with a small nod. "I'm Richie Carmichael. Nice to meet you, Ms. SGA President for Constance Billard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:20 am

Haley laughed and took his hand. "Nice to meet you Richie Carmichael. What brings you to Saint Jude's? We don't normally get transfers to Saint Jude's. They're normally to Constance."
Back to top Go down
Richie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 pm

"A relocation," he answered simply. "My father's job moved him to their New York office and as it's a rather lengthy commute from here to D.C., he opted to put me here." And he was still on the fence about the whole ordeal. "He was told that it was the best place for someone like me." He wasn't going to say "gifted" because it sounded pretentious but that's truly what he was. "What happened to your male counterpart, if you don't mind my asking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Haley rolled her eyes. "He's probably skipping school to get pot or something. Jake's never been particularly reliable when it comes to his role as student body president."
Back to top Go down
Richie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 pm

He gave a short laugh of disbelief before shaking his head. "Good to know. Is recreational drug use one of the main hobbies of the students or is he just an outlier?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Haley sighed and nodded. She didn't want to admit that her cousin used to be one of those. "Something like that. It's a long story. So, what school did you used to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Richie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:31 pm

"Lafayette." Where he was top of the class and had friends that ignored the canes. All though this girl hadn't said a word about them so far, so that might have been a good sign. "And, might I add, you don't sound like a New Yorker. Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Haley laughed. "I'm originally from Port Wentworth, Georgie. I moved here when I was nine after my mom died to live with my Grandma."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nickel and Dime Tour   

Back to top Go down

The Nickel and Dime Tour
Page 1 of 1