You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, how I long to be an only child...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

Oh, how I long to be an only child... Empty
PostSubject: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Coming in, he slammed the door so hard the frame rattled. He was tempted to lock it, both in reality and using a new spell he was working on but it was still in the beginning stages. He'd been creating it specifically for his idiot sister who snooped around in his life. "Mom," he called out, testing the waters to see if she was home.
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Careen peeked her head out of the kitchen when she heard the door slam. It was one of two people and whoever it was didn't sound too happy. "I'm in here." She called.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:10 pm

"I'm going to make myself an only child," he said simply, heading towards the kitchen. "I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Seeing as Careen had run into Bri and Vanessa earlier, she knew what this was about. "I think you need to talk to Carrie Grace about what she did. I don't think murder's really an option at this point."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:20 pm

"I tried that the first time she went through my stuff," he said in an exasperated tone, pulling a chair out from the table, "and the second. And the third. This time... She doesn't listen to me." He knew he sounded like he was whining but it was all just too fucking much at this point. "There's no point in talking to her about anything when she ignores everything I say and just goes around and does whatever the fuck she wants like I'll just forgive her for it." He slammed his hands on the table in frustration. "She hacked my computer, read my files, and proceeded to share information that I obviously didn't want shared with everyone at the school who already seems to think I'm a goddamn freak."
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

"Jackson." She said in a warning tone. "I don't like the language I hear coming out of your mouth. I'm going to have a talk with Carrie Grace but after I do, you two are going to sit down and talk to each other and vent your frustrations to each other in a healthy way. And by healthy, I mean no screaming and yelling."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 pm

He rolled his eyes. "I really don't think that's possible. And you know that she's not going to care," he added. "In two weeks, she's going to be back on my computer, printing things out so she can paste them on the walls of the school. I really don't know if it's that she has no idea of what personal boundaries actually are or if she just doesn't give a crap."
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Careen sighed. "I will talk to her. But I think that she need to hear from you in a calm, collected way that you don't appreciate her going through her things. She's never going to understand if you're yelling and screaming at her."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:09 pm

He stared at his mother for a moment. "I have tried calm and collected. Remember the last time we did this," he asked with an almost hysteric edge. "A simple 'please stop going through my crap' isn't going to work."
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:15 pm

"Then I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do, Jackson." Careen said as she shook her head. "I've given you all my suggestions. I'm not sure what you want me to say."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Sighing, he buried his head in his hands. "Welcome to the club because short of hexing her so she can't lay a finger on anything that I call mine, I have no clue what to do either." His head snapped up and he gave his mother a hopeful look. "Can I hex her?"
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Careen frowned at him. "You know the answer to that as well as I do. I'm going to talk with her then you are both going to sit down with me and explain your frustrations with each other. I'll talk with her when she gets home from dance class."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:33 pm

"Okay," he said with a slow, tired nod. Letting out a slow exhale, he rolled his head in a way that cracked his neck. "So... How was work?"
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Careen sighed and shrugged. "It was a typical day at the office. I'm just glad to be home. Mainly, it was a bunch of meetings but I did get to meet the new residents. How was school? Other than having your dirty little secrets spilled by your sister?" She gave him a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm

"They weren't dirty, just embarrassing," he groans, settling in the chair. "And it was really the same old, same old. We've got a report due soon concerning the 20s in history. Any interesting family history there," he asked with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Careen nodded as she took a seat across from him. "So, who was the girl from the poems?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Torry

Jackson Torry

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"Okay," he said as he bolted up from the chair, "glad to hear there's nothing interesting. Conversation done. I've got homework to do." He quickly moved to the hallway, snatching up his backpack from where he left it by the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I long to be an only child...   Oh, how I long to be an only child... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, how I long to be an only child...
Page 1 of 1