But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 pm

{Hey, do you have a few minutes so I can ask you a question?}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:45 pm

-text-
Sure. Name the time and place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:47 pm

{You up to just walking around Central Park? Say in a half hour or so?}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:54 pm

-text-
Sure. I'll meet you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:58 pm

He was sitting on the park bench, tossing the last bits of his lunch at the pigeons and waiting for Vanessa. The air was starting to get the bit of cold to it and he wondered idly if there was any real point to him and Dean staying in New York when there were monsters elsewhere to hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:25 pm

"Hey." Vanessa said quietly as she sat down beside him. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:26 pm

"So what's this I hear about a Whitelighter in the area," he asked quickly, getting to the point. "Or someone that says they're a Whitelighter, anyway. I tried asking Dean but all he would say was the woman was 'rude and nuttier than a fruitcake',"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Vanessa looked at him with a strange expression, then nodded with realization. "Oh. Haley's whitelighter, Paige. Yeah. I met her briefly yesterday. Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:48 pm

"I've read about them but there's not much information," he said with a shrug. "Mainly, I was just trying to make sure my brother wasn't talking out of his ass again. So... Why Haley?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information   

Back to top Go down

Because my brother is not a reliable fount of information
Page 1 of 1