But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” ((About Me))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellen Ida Archibald

PostSubject: "There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” ((About Me))   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 am

Full name
Ellen Ida Archibald (nee Greene)

Zodiac Sign
Taurus

Birthday
May 7, 1932

Supernatural Ability
Telepathy

Relationship Status
Widowed

School
Abbots Bromley School for Girls

Status
Alumne

Interests
High Tea at the Pierre, Society parties, My Grandchildren, Charity Committes

Activities
Planning Charity functions, Heading the Constance Billard Board of Trustees, Going to tea, Afternoon walks in Central Park

Favorite Books
Pride and Prejudice, Great Expectations, David Cooperfield, Emma, Persuasion, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Little Women, Crime and Punishment, The Scarlet Letter, Anna Karenina, Madame Bovary, Oliver Twist, The Age of Innocence, Atlas Shrugged, Paradise Lost, The Canterbury Tales

Favorite Music
Beethoven, Natalie Cole, Frank Sinatra, Mozart, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Edith Plaif

Favorite Movies
An Affair to Remember, Sabrina, Midnight Lace, The Birds, Vertigo, North by Northwest, Notorious, Roman Holiday, His Girl Friday

Favorite TV Show
Fox News is generally on whenever I turn on the TV

Favorite Quotes

“I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.” -Marie Antoinette

“I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long.” -Marie Antoinette

About me
I was born into a family of British nobility and lived in The United Kingdom up until I was 20 years old. I moved to the United States and met my husband. Together, we had two children, Howard and Elizabeth. Both of whom have left me in one way or another. I now look after their children, Nathaniel and Haley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.” ((About Me))
Page 1 of 1