But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

She held the world upon a string, but she never could never hold me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riley Darking

PostSubject: She held the world upon a string, but she never could never hold me!    Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 pm

About me? You really want to know this junk? All right, I'll suppose I'll tell you a little bit. Though, I don't care to give out all the details about myself. It'd probably bore you to death.
Just warning you.

My name;
I'm Riley Darking. My middle name isn't anyone's business but my own.

My age;
Well, I'm not that old. I'm only seventeen. I was born on a nice day May 14th, in 1993.

My sexuality;
Sheesh, you people want to know a lot. Well, I'm straight as well. Something extremely straight. I like the guys. Sorry Ladies.

And now you have to know my relationship status, eh?
Well, I'm single. And that's all you need to know about that.

Anything else you wanna know? Because I'm not that interesting.

What am I like;
Well, haven't you gathered anything from this little chat of ours? I'm myself. I'm boring, and uninteresting. Some people claim me to be indifferent. And honestly, it doesn't bother me. I like a good chat, but I don't care about your troubles. There is always someone out there who has had it worse. Not being able to get the horse you wanted for Christmas is the least of your, or my concerns.

What do I like?
Stuff. Food, Water, Being able to live, you know. The works. I also love pizza, it's going to be the death of me one day. I could eat a whole thing myself. I also love when it's cold, and all. You get to bundle up under a nice comfortable blanket, or walk around warmer than anything. That is, if you know how to layer correctly. Oh, and I like to sing. And act, but I don't think I'm any good at it.

What do I hate?
Hate's a strong word, but I hate crying or showing too many emotions in front of others. Anything else other than cold, indifference, angry feelings are horrible. I don't cry. I don't giggle. I hate thunderstorms. And spiders. I squish them the first chance I get. I also hate doing unnecessary work, or having do any sort of group project. People touching me, or myself having to touch someone in anyway. I like the rule “keep your hands to yourself” thanks.

What's something that scares me?

Not being able to take control of my situations.
And becoming something I'm not.

I have a special power! Want to know about it? Well, it's pretty cool. One of the few cool things about myself, I'd have to say. But, I can borrow someone's powers if I touch them. It can be for a long time, or a short time, depending on the contact. It's cool, but it comes at a price. I get extremely tired if I have it for too long a time, and I'm not able to do anything.

What about my past?
The past is the past. I prefer not to say anything else.

That's pretty much it. I hope I didn't bore you too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

She held the world upon a string, but she never could never hold me!
Page 1 of 1