But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

You can't be missed if you never go away....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

You can't be missed if you never go away.... Empty
PostSubject: You can't be missed if you never go away....   You can't be missed if you never go away.... EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey People!

Ever wondered what the lives of the chosen ones are really like? Well, I'm going to tell you, because I'm one of them. I'm not talking about beautiful models or actors or musical prodigies or mathematical geniuses. I'm talking about the people who are born to it. Those of us who have everything anyone could possibly wish for and who take it all completely for granted.

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live and go to school and play and sleep sometimes with each other. We all live in huge apartments with our own bedrooms and bathrooms and phone lines.We have unlimited access to money and booze and whatever else we want, and our parents are rarely home, so we have tons of privacy. We're smart, we've inherited classic good looks, we wear fantastic clothes, and we know how to party. It's a luxe life, but someone's got to live it. Our apartments are all within walking distance of the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue, and the single-sex private schools, like Constance Billard, which most of us go to. Even with a hangover, Fifth Avenue always looks so beautiful in the morning with the sunlight glimmering on the heads of the sexy St. Jude's School boys. But something is rotten on museum mile. . .

Spotted:
Yes, Miss Scarlett is back from who knows where. Her hair is longer, paler. Her blue eyes have that deep mysteriousness of kept secrets. She is wearing the same old blah clothing, covering up what looks like scars. This morning, she was spotted in the guidance counselor's office. Wonder what she was there for. She has picked up the habit of biting her fingernails, which makes us wonder about her even more, and while we are all dying to ask her what she's so nervous about, we won't, because we'd really rather she had stayed away. But Miss Scarlet is most definitely back.

Just to be safe, we should all synchronize our watches. If we aren't careful, Miss Scarlet is going to win over our teachers, wear that dress we couldn’t fit into, eat the last olive, break the curve on the history test we didn't study for and basically ruin our lives and piss us all off in a major way. I’ll be watching closely. I’ll be watching all of us. It’s going to be a wild and wicked year. I can smell it. But who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me.

XoXo,
Gossip Girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You can't be missed if you never go away....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: That's one secret I'll never tell-
Jump to: