You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." ~Birches, Robert Frost **About Me**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spencer Avery Hastings

Spencer Avery Hastings

"So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." ~Birches, Robert Frost **About Me** Empty
PostSubject: "So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." ~Birches, Robert Frost **About Me**    "So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." ~Birches, Robert Frost **About Me** EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Birthday
Apr, 13

Supernatural Ability
Empath

Relationship Status
Single

School
Rosewood High School: Rosewood Pennsylvania
University of Southern California

Status
Alumnae

Interests
English, History, Old movies, Book stores, Coffee Shops, New York, Teaching, Film Club, The literary magazine

Activities
Writing poetry, Reading anything I can get my hands on, Teaching, The lit magazine, Film Club

Favorite Books
Jane Austen and Oscar Wilde are two of my absolute favorites, but I'll read pretty much anything. I'm not picky. Bridget Jone's Dairy, The Great Gatsby, Red Badge of Courage, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre
I absolutely LOVE Phillipa Gregory novels. She has such a gift for combining fiction with historical fact.

Favorite Music
The Beach Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Shiny Toy Guns, Jack's Mannequin, Paramore, Muse, Gin Blossoms, The Wallflowers, Aretha Franklin, Bowling for Soup. My music collection's pretty eclectic. I'll listen to just about anything.

Favorite Movies
There are way too many movies to put here. That being said, if it's classic, I've probably seen it. There's something about classic Hollywood that is wonderfully brilliant. Bridget Jones's Diary and Bridget Jones's Diary: The Edge of Reason are pretty good too.

Favorite TV Show
Bah, I don't really have time for that. It rots out your brain

Favorite Quotes
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." -Bridget Jones, Bridget Jones's Diary

"Affectation of candour is common enough— one meets with it everywhere. But to be candid without ostentation or design— to take the good of everybody's character and make it still better, and say nothing of the bad— belongs to you alone." -Elizabeth, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

About me
Let's see. My name is Spencer. I'm 28 years old and I just got a job teaching English and History at St. Jude's School for Boys and Constance Billiard School for Girls. I'm originally from California by way of Rosewood, Pennsylvania. No, I'm not a ditz or a valley girl. I moved because I was tired of the stereotypes. I love to read and write and I'm pretty easy going. I'm also the sponsor of the literary magazine. We're still debating on a name for it. And I'm pretty sure Bri would kill me if I didn't mention Film Club. I'm the sponsor of that as well.
Back to top Go down

"So was I once myself a swinger of birches. And so I dream of going back to be." ~Birches, Robert Frost **About Me**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: Cellar Door-
Jump to: