But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 am

Haley bounded into the auditorium with a smile on her face. She always looked forward to drama club after school. All of the other school activities that she did were mainly to please her grandmother. Theatre was the one thing that she did for herself. She spotted Riley sitting not far from where she was standing. "Hey you!" Haley greeted enthusiastically as she sat down next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youcanrun.forumotion.com
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 am

Riley sat in the front with her legs crossed and she lounged in a seat, waiting for someone else to arrive for the club thing. It was hard to believe she even joined this. Before she knew it, a familiar voice shouted a greeting and came up next to her.

"Hey, Hay." She said with a slight smile. "Mischa said the club was exclusive, exactly how exclusive? Or am I just blind and there are tons of people here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 am

Haley shook her head and laughed, "No, you're not blind. Blair Waldorf basically deemed anyone that joins drama club a social outcast."
She shrugged, "Most people listen to whatever she says. She's kind of a big deal around here..." Haley paused then amended, "Well, she likes to think that she is anyway."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 am

At least she wasn't blind. "Blair, who?" Since when did girls run the school and say who is an outcast and who isn't? Everyone at her school just had they're own groups.

"A big deal, eh? She sounds more like a big problem." Riley said thoughtfully. Everyone in this school was uptight. Or something like that. That one girl, Carrie freaked out over a nickname, and now another idiot says people that like drama are social outcasts?

"Who the hell does she think she is? The queen bee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:25 am

Haley nodded, "Bingo. You hit the nail right on the head. She used to date Nate a while back, but he broke up with her because he said she was psychotic." She rolled her eyes, "I could have told him that. She likes to compete with me. I could care less personally." Haley picked a bit of lint off her shirt then looked back up at Riley smiling, "It's really cool that you joined drama club."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 am

Riley sighed, giving a slight smile. "Wonderful, teenage girl drama. Don't we all love it?" She asked sarcastically.

Of course, if you were a teenage girl, you most certainly wouldn't love the drama.

Riley shrugged lightly as she glanced around. "I didn't have much of a choice, did I? I mean, Mischa would have probably jumped on my back and beat me until I said I would join." She continued with a light laugh. "Anyway, the stage is home. I may not know as much stuff about musicals, and the history of all that crap. But, I can act. Or at least try to."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 am

Haley grinned, "It sounds like you're going to fit in perfectly." Haley was glad to have someone other than Mischa and Anna in the club. While the two were fun, they sometimes creeped Haley out. She hoped that maybe Serena would change her mind and join as well.
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 am

"Me? Fit in? Nawh, I don't think I'd fit in this school, at all." Riley replied honestly. Not here. This was where people who thought they were queens, resided. They didn't care. Riley just didn't think she'd fit in too well.

"So, when is this cabaret thing? And the play?" She asked.

//Fail Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 am

"The play opens in about 2 weeks and last for two weekends." Haley informed her friend, "We're not sure when the Cabaret is going to be. Mr. Lennox said that we'd discuss that when The Age of Innocence was over. It'll probably sometime in the spring."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Riley nodded as she took the time to remember that. "Nice. So, how long have you been going to this school anyway, Hay?"

//fail post. shuddup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm

"Well, I moved to New York to live with my Grandmother when I was six. I went to Morningside Academy. It's kind of like Constance's younger sister school. Then, when I was a freshman, I came here. I've been here ever since." Haley said. She was shocked that someone actually cared enough to ask her. Most people didn't bother to ask about her past. It was simply better to smile and be polite.
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:36 pm

"Living with old folks, moving schools, why haven't you done it all?" Riley asked playfully. "I got a letter saying I was accepted her about a month ago. We up and left Tennessee and came all the way up here." Riley told her friend. "I used to go to regular public school, so coming here is a ...well, it's a bit of a shock. Everything here is bigger, and more decorative, I guess you could say."

Actually, everything was cleaner, nicer, and probably more updated. But, then again. It is a private school. It was expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Haley laughed, "From what I remember of my public school days, yeah, this is a lot different. Grandma insisted I went to Constance. She refused to put me into a public school. She said that," Haley adopted her best Grandmother impression, "Well bred young ladies attend proper schools." Haley giggled, "She makes me sound like a dog or something."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Riley grinned mischievously, "Well, I can't say I'm well bred, but I bet I could think of a thousand ways to annoy your grandmother." She smirked.

"One, wear a skirt and not cross my legs..." Riley rolled her eyes lightly. "Public schools are probably the best places to ship kids off to, after all they'd get to deal with every kid of idiot out there in the world. I bet some girl who only went to a private school all her life would freak out halfway through one day at a typically high school."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Haley sighed dreamily, "Imagine the possibilities. Someone like Blair Waldorf would be eaten alive. If only." She grinned mischievously at Riley. "That is something I would pay to see."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Riley shook her head, "Nawwh. She'd meet up with the cheerleaders, get a boyfriend, then end up being cheated on, or getting into a nasty cat fight over the guy. " It happened all the time. Riley managed just to stick to the group of misfits; they didn't seem to fit into any clique.

"Then again, if she tried to rule the school like she think she does here, I think Blair would get beat. At least at my old high school. The only people that ruled the school was the principal and staff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Haley rolled her eyes. "You should have been there the day they announced that I was the new Student Body president. I swear it looked like she was about to kill someone." Haley thought back to that day and amended, "She probably would have killed me if she had been given the chance. And when Nate stood up to cheer, she looked like she could have killed him too."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Riley snickered and shook her head. Maybe there had been a girl like that at her old school, if there was, she had never met her. It was actually rather amusing. "She seems interesting." She commented quietly, already imagining all sorts of stunts you could pull off to bug someone like that. "So, is there any students here I should worry about? Because, honestly from what I've seen, you all are spoiled and rich. Or most of you all. You're one of the few decent one's I've met."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haley Archibald
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Haley shrugged, "Not everyone's like that, though a vast majority are. You should hang with me and Serena more. We've been best friends since we were thrown into a glee club when we were six."
Back to top Go down
Riley Darking

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 am

Riley cocked an eyebrow, "A glee club? Like the show?" Now she didn't know that stuff was real, hell. Before you know it, someone will be telling her that there are talking lions or something crazy like that.

|ooc;; I'm sooo sorry. I thought I replied to this ages ago! :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen   

Back to top Go down

Theatre..... The one place in the world it's acceptable to be a drama queen
Page 1 of 1