You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bang Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads. Bang bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that they were dead ((About Me))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxwell R. Wellington III

Maxwell R. Wellington III

Bang Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads. Bang bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that they were dead  ((About Me)) Empty
PostSubject: Bang Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads. Bang bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that they were dead ((About Me))   Bang Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads. Bang bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that they were dead  ((About Me)) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Full name
Maxwell Randolph Wellington III

Birthday
October 9

Zodiac Sign
Libra

Supernatural ability
Psychometry

Interests
The Beatles, music, John Lennon, English, Books, Research

Activities
Anything that pertains to my interests

Favorite Books
A Spaniard In The Works, John, A Twist of Lennon, The Love You Make. Anything pertaining to the Beatles. Are you sensing a theme here?

Favorite Movies
How I Won the War, Nowhere Boy, Across the Universe, Imagine, Help!, A Hard Day's Night, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, The US vs John Lennon

Favorite TV Shows
Don't really bother with it unless it's about the Beatles.

Favorite Quotes
Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground.
John Lennon

Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty.
John Lennon

About me
The name's Max. I was born across the pond. Yes, the accent is genuine. I'm obsessed with the Beatles and in my spare time, I've landed a TA job at Saint Jude's and Constance. That's pretty much all you need to know.
Back to top Go down

Bang Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads. Bang bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that they were dead ((About Me))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: (You know my name) Look up the number-
Jump to: