You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search is on

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:09 am

Sneaking over to the guy's side really wasn't that huge of a deal. Finding the guy she was looking for was a little more difficult. After 20 minutes of sneaking around and finding nothing, she headed outside for a smoke. Lo and be-freaking hold.

"Just the man I want to see."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 am

Chuck looked up and exhaled smoke, "What can I help you with?" He had to admit he was a little baffled that she was looking for him. As far as Chuck knew, he had never seen the girl in his life.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:15 am

She pulled her pack of cigarettes from her bra and lit one up for herself. "You were the one talking about the secret room under the Chapel. Mind telling me how to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am

Chuck shrugged and looked at her as he extinguished his cigarette. "That depends. Why do you want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 am

She took a long pull before responding. "Because I want to film it," she replied honestly. There was no point in bullshitting. "And I'd prefer that I have someone who knows how to get there tell me how to reach it rather than meander around for an hour and not getting anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:37 am

Chuck nodded and lit up another cigarette, "That makes sense, but what makes you so sure you want to see what's down there?" He looked up at her questioningly. "There's a reason why it's locked."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 am

She rolled her eyes as she took another drag. "Would I be asking if I wasn't interested," she asked with an acidic sweetness. "If you can't point me in the right direction then say it now. I was hoping to make this easier but I have no qualms about doing it the hard way if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 am

He took a drag from his cigarette, "I'll take you but I'm warning you now it's not a very pleasant place. Some very bad things have happened there. The energy reflects that."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 am

"Energy doesn't frighten me," she said solidly. "Neither does a creepy history." The idea of ghosts gave her a bit of pause but there was the mantra of 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained' playing over and over in her head.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 am

"Don't say you haven't been warned." Chuck shrugged as he crushed out his cigarette. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:36 am

Her mouth twisted up in a grin. "Fabulous," she said before biting her lip when he said 'let's go'. "I'll meet you by the chapel. I've got to run and grab my camera." She hadn't expected he'd want to lead her there that moment; she'd been hoping for directions on a piece of scrap paper or something.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

Chuck nodded, "I'll meet you over there." He lit up another cigarette and watched her walk off.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 am

She headed back to her locker and pulled her purse out. It was a bit heavier with her video camera inside but it looked almost normal. She headed for the chapel with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 am

Chuck crushed out his last cigarette and pushed himself off the wall, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 am

She put her hands on her hips and gave him a glare. "Why do you keep asking that?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 am

He looked at her seriously, "Because what's down there is pure 100% evil. It's not something that should ever be messed with and I can't guarantee your safety."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 am

"How very White Knight of you but I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself," she said with a glare. "You know what? I'll find it myself."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 am

Chuck grabbed her wrist lightly and stared into her eyes, "You can't go down there alone. I'm not kidding when I say that you might not come out."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 am

Her skin crawled with the bristling of fur she wasn't wearing and she growled. "Let me go," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am

Chuck did as he was told. "Don't go down there alone."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 am

"Look," she said, pegging him with a level look, "I'm going to head down there. I'm a big girl who can take care of herself." Between here lycanthropy and the gold cross her aunt had given her, there wasn't much that could shake her. "I'd apologize for bugging you but you've seriously pissed me off with this Shinning Knight bullshit so I'm not going to. If you want to come with me or even show me the way, fine. If you want to leave, fine. But either way, you're not going to sway me from this, so quit it with the noise."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 am

"I'm not trying to sway you." Chuck said, "I'm trying to tell you not to go down there alone. If you don't want me to go fine, but you're going to have one Hell of a time opening that door. It takes blood to open it and not just anyone's blood. It takes the blood of a demon."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 pm

She fought the urge to press her fingers to the headache building in her temples. "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Just show me where the door is and I'll figure out how to open it later."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Chuck sighed and walked towards the back of the chapel. He took a pocket knife out of his bag and cut his hand so the cut was deep enough to draw blood. When there was enough blood on his hand, Chuck put it on the doorknob and turned it.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:37 pm

She thought for a moment to comment on how she thought he smelled funny but wasn't about to piss off the guy who had showed her to the door. "Thanks. And sorry about the push." Though, she thought, it would have been a whole hell of a lot simpler if he'd told her about the demon blood thing from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The search is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search is on   The search is on Empty

Back to top Go down

The search is on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next