But you can't hide from your past

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, very gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: 'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, very gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.   Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:52 am

Full name
Samuel Winchester

Birthday
May 2

Relationship Status
Single

School
Stanford

Status
On hiatus

Interests
I used to play soccer and have been told by a couple of people that I have "nerd-like" tendencies.

Favorite Books
Mostly what I have now is books on the Occult but I still read things like Gulliver's Travels and Don Quixote when I have the time.

Favorite Music
I'm usually stuck listening to whatever tape is on in the Impala...

Favorite Quotes
"Develop an interest in life as you see it; the people, things, literature, music-the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself."
- Henry Miller

About me
I'm the younger son of John and Mary Winchester, named after my maternal grandfather. When I was a baby, our mother was killed in a house fire started by a demon. My father became a hunter and my brother and I followed when we were old enough. I got a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science with a minor in Anthropology and was about to enter law school at Stanford when a demon killed my girlfriend.

My brother and I hunt the demon as well as any other supernatural creatures that we come across that harm people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, very gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
Page 1 of 1