You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I'm dancing to the music of the madness inside me." ~George C. Wolfe ((About Me))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caroline Grace Torry

Caroline Grace Torry

"I'm dancing to the music of the madness inside me." ~George C. Wolfe  ((About Me)) Empty
PostSubject: "I'm dancing to the music of the madness inside me." ~George C. Wolfe ((About Me))   "I'm dancing to the music of the madness inside me." ~George C. Wolfe  ((About Me)) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:35 am

Full Name
Caroline Grace Torry

Birthday
April 1

Zodiac sign
Aries

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York

Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Country Music, Civil War Reenactment, Musicals, Broadway, Theatre, Ballet, New York

Activities
Hanging out with friends, Shopping, Singing, Acting, Dancing, Tormenting my brother

Favorite Books
Black Beauty, Gone With the Wind, Rhett Butler's People, Scarlett, Little Women, Little House on the Prairie, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, The Last Silk Dress, Running Out of Time, Pay It Forward, The Lottery Rose, Tuesdays With Morrie, The Five People You Meet In Heaven, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood

Favorite Music
Billy Joel, Carrie Underwood, Saving Jane, Garth Brooks, Sara Evans, Love and Theft, Lady Antebellum, Garth Brooks, Toby Keith, Randy Travis, Kellie Pickler, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Brooks and Dun, Keith Urban, Reba McIntyre, Trisha Yearwood, Chris Young, Josh Gracin . If it's country, it's safe to say I'll listen to it and like it.

Favorite Movies
Gone With the Wind, Scarlett, My Fair Lady, Little Women, North and South, Gods and Generals, Black Beauty, Center Stage, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Steel Magnolias, Sweet Home Alabama, The Company, Walk the Line, Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Titanic, Save the Last Dance, Take the Lead, Nine, and pretty much any musical

Favorite TV Show
One Tree Hill, Charmed, The OC, Felicity, Supernatural, Joan of Arcadia, Freaks and Geeks, Life UneXpected, Eerie Indiana, Glee, Privileged, What I Like About You, Gilmore Girls, Greek, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make It or Break It, The Vampire Diaries, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model

Favorite Quotes
"With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." -Rhett Butler

About me
My name is Caroline. My closest friends and family call me Carrie Grace. I'm a diva and I like musicals. Oh, I like to dance too. I generally get the lead because I'm good. That's all you need to know.
Back to top Go down

"I'm dancing to the music of the madness inside me." ~George C. Wolfe ((About Me))
Page 1 of 1