You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get it started in here....

Go down 
+2
Diana Holland
Haley Archibald
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Chuck looked at her. "Elizabeth? Who's Elizabeth? And would you slow down?" He finally caught up with her and turned her around.
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 pm

"Oh, don't be silly." She said. "Everyone knows Elizabeth Holland." Diana told him and tried began walking again.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Chuck held her firmly in place. "No, not everyone knows Elizabeth Holland. Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 pm

"Why she's my sister of course. Now let me go." Diana demanded. "They said ladies were independent now. And I can do whatever I like."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Chuck shook his head. "They are but you have no idea where you are or what you're doing. I can't let you wander around. You could get killed."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:39 pm

"I can take care of myself. I'm not some little flower." She said, placing her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Chuck shook his head and tightly held onto her. "I can't let you. It's dangerous out there."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:50 pm

"Maybe you could come with me?" She asked hopefully. "If you're so worried about me being killed."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Chuck thought for a second and nodded. "I can do that if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:53 pm

A childlike smile appeared on her face. "Well, you know this place better than I do. Which way do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Serena C. van der Woodsen

Serena C. van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm

"Ok, I've searched you're whole house. I can't find her anywhere." She said, getting worried. "Do you think she'll answer her phone if i call her?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

"Was Central Park around when you were here before?" Chuck asked.
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Diana nodded. "Yes, we used to take carriage rides to Central Park."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Chuck nodded. "How about we do that then." He held out his arm to her.
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Diana linked her arm with his. "So, you know about me? You know the truth?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Chuck shook his head. "No, I just had my suspicions. "
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 pm

"Well, Haley and Serena say it has to stay a secret." She said. "I guess I'm not very good at fitting in anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:27 pm

"Trust me, you don't want to fit in here." Chuck said. "This place is nothing but thieves and lairs."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 pm

"So, it hasn't really changed that much at all." Diana said as she watched the cars drive down the street."Well, besides the obvious."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Chuck nodded. "I guess you can say that. Styles change, technology changes, but people stay the same."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Diana jumped as a noise came from her pocket. She looked at the screen that read Serena Calling and then looked to Chuck. She hit the ignore button and put the phone back into her pocket and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm

"I guess we should get back." Chuck said. "How about a rain check on that carriage ride?"
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Diana frowned. "I was looking forward to my adventure. But, I suppose, Serena and Haley have been so kind to me. I don't want to worry them."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 pm

"I think that's probably best." The two walked in silence for a few seconds before Chuck said, "I'm sorry for that kiss. I was out of line."
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:55 pm

She shrugged. "I was just surprised." She said. "You're forgiven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get it started in here....
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: Events-
Jump to: