HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Midnight Conversation

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

Midnight Conversation Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 am

Diana had been writing in her diary since she got back to her guest room. When she was satisfied, she closed her diary and sighed. She wasn't tired, she was too excited. So, instead she made her way to the kitchen for some water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:34 am

Chuck was in the living room on his laptop when he heard a noise from behind him. He turned to see Diana creeping into the kitchen. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked as he closed the computer and stood up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am

She shook her head. "I've been very restless, and thirsty."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:39 am

Chuck nodded. "I know what you mean." He walked into the kitchen and flicked on a light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 pm

"I was wondering something." Diana said shyly as she moved into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Chuck looked up at her. "And just what might that be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

"You said that you've had stranger nights than this one. I was wondering what it was."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Chuck laughed and shook his head as he took a bottle of water out of the refrigerator. "You don't want to hear that story. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

"Why not?" She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm

"Because it's not a story that I tell ladies such as yourself." Chuck said then took a drink. "It's inappropriate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 pm

"My guess is you're assuming I'm a prude like Elizabeth. I can promise you, I've done some very,' She searched for right word, ' I've done things that are very unladylike."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Chuck's eyebrows raised in interest. "Alright. I'll make you a deal, you tell me your dirty little secret and I'll tell you mine." He sat down at the kitchen table and pushed a chair out for her with his foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Diana sat down and folded her hands on her lap. "Well, I suppose I don't have to keep it a secret anymore, since, it can't really do any harm now.' She said. 'Have I mentioned Henry to you before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Chuck thought for a second and nodded. "I believe so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"My sister was engaged to him,' She began, 'But, they weren't marrying for love. Elizabeth only accepted his proposal because he would save us from being poor. But, Henry spent more time with me than he did with his fiancée."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:01 pm

"That's your scandal?" Chuck asked after taking a sip of water. "While I can understand how it could be considered scandalous in certain social scenes, this is the Upper East Side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well, if anyone found out, back then, my family would be ruined. Elizabeth had a very important image to keep." Diana explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 pm

"Understandable, but it still doesn't compare to my scandal." Chuck said with a shake of his head. "I can't tell you. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 pm

"That's not fair." Diana said crossing her arms, "You owe me, at least, something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Chuck sighed. "Fine, you want to know something scandalous? I've slept with almost half of the girls in the school. I have a reputation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 pm

"I've heard that already." She said. "From Serena."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:35 pm

"Why doesn't that surprise me." Chuck shook his head. "Glad to see that nothing's scared anymore. Nothing's secret. Everything is everyone's business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

"Are you trying to change the topic of discussion? You still owe me a secret." She said, "It's only fair, and I promise I won't tell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Chuck took a deep breath and nodded. She had told him her secret. It was only fair that he told her one of his. "My father is a demon. A literal demon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Diana looked at him with a stunned expression. "That sounds scary. He isn't here, is he?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Conversation   Midnight Conversation Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Conversation
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: The Gin Joint-
Jump to: