You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not really my scene

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike

Spike

Not really my scene Empty
PostSubject: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Spike sat on the couch watching Passions. It was a guilty pleasure really. He couldn't go out during the day and it was somewhat amusing. Better than the other crap that came on tv anyway. Putting out his cigarette, he stood up when he heard a knock at the door. Spike swung it opened and wasn't really surprised to see two teenagers. "I was wondering when you two would show up."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Haley looked a bit surprised at his words but quickly regained her composure. "Ask and you shall receive." She laughed slightly, "So... can we come in?"
Back to top Go down
https://youcanrun.forumotion.com
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:14 pm

Ben looked from Haley to Spike and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Spike opened the door and made sure to step away from the sunlight. "Be my guests. Make yourselves at home." He walked back towards the couch and sat down. "So, what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Haley took a deep breath and said. "Well, you asked to see us. I mean, I assume you have a reason though I'm not sure why you asked for me. I don't remember us ever meeting."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:18 pm

"That's because we haven't." He picked up his pack of cigarettes and lit the one he took from the package. "I'm just the messenger love. There's someone who's been wanting to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Haley looked confused. "Who? Why does he want to meet me?"
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Spike took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled. "Well, I'm not really at liberty to say why but Mr. Holland has taken a particular interest in you. I can see why too. You're more powerful than you look, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"Serena also that Mr. Holland had a proposition for me,' Ben said. 'What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Spike looked at Ben. "Well, well, well. Nancy boy finally decides to talk. His proposition for you involves her." He jerked his head at Haley.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"How does it involved Haley?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm

"She's part of breaking the curse." Spike said as he finished his cigarette. "I don't know much more than that."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Ben stood still, in shock, for a few minutes, then he looked back to Haley. "That means you are the one he was looking for."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Spike rolled his eyes. "Well spotted." He turned his attention to Haley, "Mr. Holland's interest in you goes a bit deeper than breaking a curse. He wants to meet with you personally." He looked over at Ben. "Alone."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 pm

"Alone.." Ben repeated and then turned to her and said. "You don't have to go alone if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Haley looked at Spike uncertainly. "What does he want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm

"I couldn't begin to tell you love. I do, however, know he's not going to hurt you. His interest is more personal than that." Spike told her with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

"The ball's in your court.' He said. 'Do whatever feels right."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Haley looked at Spike. "When does he want to meet me?"
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 pm

"Well, in order to remove Nancy boy's curse, it has to be done the day before Supermoon." Spike told them. "So, my guess would be as soon as possible. Unless," He turned to Ben. "You can stand to wait for the next one."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

"That's this Saturday." Ben said.
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Spike clapped scarcastically, "Very good Nancy boy. Glad to see that fancy education of yours is paying off."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Ben rolled his eyes. "I wasn't talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Spike

Spike

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

"And I was just stating a fact Nancy boy. Don't get your knickers all in a twist." He turned to Haley. "I was told to inform you that the decision is to be left entirely up to you love. Mr. Holland said that it's whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Haley looked from Spike to Ben. "I told you that I'd help however I could. Let's go pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really my scene   Not really my scene Empty

Back to top Go down

Not really my scene
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: Events-
Jump to: