You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search and Snag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

She waited until the school's changed classes before slipping over to the guy's side. She searched for a few minutes before finding the one she was looking for. Catching Chuck by the arm, she tugged him into a nearby empty classroom. "I need you," she said bluntly, "for two hours."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Chuck tugged his arm free and looked at her. "For what? I have places to go and people to see."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:52 pm

"No one is getting the role the way you've written it and I'm tired of dealing with morons," she said, hands moving to her hips. "Two hours. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Chuck looked at his watch and shook his head. "I can't. I'm meeting someone after school."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 pm

She stared at him for a moment before sighing. "Fine. Then tell me something that I can give to my main idiot to help him better understand your male lead." She didn't want to compromise but she was running short on time already.
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Chuck thought for a second. "Tell him that the character is conflicted. He's torn between two women both of whom he loves equally. If he can't grasp that, tell him to pretend his mother just stole his favorite Playboy magazine."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Running her fingers through her hair, she let out a long exhale. "Thanks. You want me to send you a copy before I screen it for everyone or do you want to rail at me for how wrong I got it later?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Charles Bartholomew Bass

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Chuck shrugged. "I trust you with it. If anyone can pull it off, it's you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Search and Snag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search and Snag   Search and Snag Empty

Back to top Go down

Search and Snag
Page 1 of 1