You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When I rule the world...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

When I rule the world... Empty
PostSubject: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Mischa sighed as she walked into Mr. Lennox's office. "You know, I'm REALLY going to enjoy the look on Tru's face when she finds out that she's a lowly usher. She tripped me AGAIN in the hallway."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

"Is it simply a game for rich young boys to play?," he sang as he leafed through the file folder. The filing was boring but a necessary evil so he always attempted to liven it up. And the lyrics to "Red and Black" had been stuck in his head all morning. "The color of the world is changing day by day..." He always had held a soft spot for the Enjolras character. "Red - the blood of angry men!" He snapped the folder shut with a flourish. "Black - the dark of ages past! Red - a world about to dawn!" Shoving the folder into the drawer, he pushed it closed "Black - the night that ends at last!" He held the note while he turned back to his desk but it fell off when he saw Mischa in his doorway. "Oh... Hi?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Mischa laughed as she clapped her hands. "Riveting performance. I think they have a new nominations for the Tonys."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:31 pm

"Not my best, I'm afraid," he said with a grin. "Though I did play a good Marius when I was still performing." He flopped back into his chair and tried not to seem embarrassed over having being caught. "So what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:33 pm

She held up the script in her hand. "A modernized version of Cymbline just like you asked. I tried to keep the double entendres to a minimum, but there were some that were just too good to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

"I'm sure they were," he laughed, taking the script from her. "What did you think of Imogen?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 pm

"She was alright. The whole story kind of reminds me of a fucked up version of Cinderella." She grinned mischievously as she sat at the chair across the desk. "I only like it for the dirty jokes."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

He laughed. "If you're in it for the dirty jokes alone, there are far better plays, Mischa, and I know you have the taste and intelligence to find them and enjoy them. So what else about it appeals?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm

"I just like Shakespeare and most of his comedies suck." Mischa said candidly. "I think that Cymbeline is one of his only good comedies."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

"It is one of the better happy endings too," he said with a nod. "So, what role are you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:22 pm

"For me?" Mischa asked with her eyebrows raised. "I don't know. I didn't put much thought into it."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

"Imogen," he said simply. "Wise, beautiful, and resourceful. I think it's a good fit, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Mischa blushed slightly and suddenly became very interested in the fray on the hem of her skirt. "I guess so. I mean, I never really thought about it."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

"You should." He didn't quite know if he was talking about her playing the role or her being... well... herself; which was a very bad train of thought and he should figure out something else to talk about. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Mischa shrugged. "So, I talked to Jack and he said that he was going to do lights again. I'm waiting for the day I make him cry. I will do it. Make no mistake." She grinned sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I rule the world...   When I rule the world... Empty

Back to top Go down

When I rule the world...
Page 1 of 1