You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a casual conversation..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serena C. van der Woodsen

Just a casual conversation.. Empty
PostSubject: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Serena was walking down the hall way when she spotted Chris. She pushed through some students to get to him. "Oh, C- Mr. Fletcher -' she winced. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Chris turned around and nodded. "Sure Serena. What's up?" He moved his bag onto this other shoulder and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

"I was wondering if field hockey tryouts are still going to be on Tuesday." She said.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Chris nodded. "Of course...." He paused, "Oh wait, that interferes with tutoring, doesn't it?" He frowned as he tried to think of a solution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 pm

"Yeah, I guess. It wouldn't hurt to miss one session, would it?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Chris shook his head. "You have been improving in class. Are you planning on trying out?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 pm

"I don't have to really, I'm captain, or last year's captain. Usually the coach keeps the same captain, unless they think someone else would make a better one." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a casual conversation..   Just a casual conversation.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a casual conversation..
Page 1 of 1