You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie

Mackenzie

“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.” Empty
PostSubject: “Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.”   “Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.” EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Relationship Status
Fluid

Favorite Music
Metal. Hardcore, screamo, alternative, etc. Linkin Park, Metallica, Slipknot, GWAR. It's all good, baby.

Favorite Movies
Night of the Living Dead, Zombieland, even Shaun of the Dead. I LOVE ZOMBIES!

Favorite TV Show
Paranormal shows. I rather like the idea of life after death. Ghost Adventures rocks; that Zac Baggins is a hottie!

Favorite Quotes
"Life is short. Play naked."

About me
I like to drink, fuck, and play. Any questions?
Back to top Go down

“Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got.”
Page 1 of 1