You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richie Carmichael

Richie Carmichael

Location : Well, it used to be D.C. but that was one hell of a commute, so now it's NYC

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.  Empty
PostSubject: The only disability in life is a bad attitude.    The only disability in life is a bad attitude.  EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Birthday
Apr, 23

Supernatural Ability
Technology Ghost and Hyper Intelligence

Relationship Status
Single

School
Saint Jude's School for Boys: Manhattan New York

Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Well, I'm rather fond of reading just about anything that I can get my hands on and I have a very good retention rate. I also have a certain affinity for technology; I'm currently in the process of coding a video game (a low graphics run, jump, shoot game to get the hang of it) and have gotten in trouble on more than one occasion for taking something apart to see how it runs.

Favorite Books
Right now, I'm about halfway through the Dresden Files series and it's gotten rather interesting but it's almost impossible to list which books are my favorites. And it's just as impossible to carry them... Maybe I should invest in an ereader...

Favorite Music
Classical? Just kidding. My choice in music is actually pretty eclectic; I have classic rock, pop, rap, country, and a myriad of other genres (including showtunes, mashups, big band, and even a song by a Balkan brass band).

Favorite Movies
Swordfish is amazing. And the Ocean's Eleven series.

Favorite TV Show
Criminal Minds is fascinating. As is Leverage; it's like a small Ocean's Eleven every episode. Inception was all interesting but I don't think it was as great as everyone seems to think it is.

About me
I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning, I break my arms. Every evening, I break my legs. It's horribly painful and... And I'm just messing with you. I have Multiple Sclerosis and it effects my mobility and balance, thus the canes. And the best part about it is I can bring one rather hard down on your foot and say it was an accident and no one will yell at the crippled kid.

I'm also of above average intelligence and am what a friend once called a "Tech Ghost," which means I have an unnatural attunement to and in-depth utilization of technology.
Back to top Go down

The only disability in life is a bad attitude.
Page 1 of 1