You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As I'm swimming through the stereo, I can touch a symphony of sound,..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Clarissa Anne Fisher

As I'm swimming through the stereo, I can touch a symphony of sound,.. Empty
PostSubject: As I'm swimming through the stereo, I can touch a symphony of sound,..   As I'm swimming through the stereo, I can touch a symphony of sound,.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Name
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Zodiac Sign
Leo
Birthday
Aug, 13

Relationship Status
Single

Interests
Hanging out with Jack, old movies, music, painting, anything goes really. I guess cheerleading would go here too. Oh, I like art too. Any form of art grabs my attention

Activities
Cheerleading, Listening to Music, Reading, Painting.

Favorite Books
The Sound and the Fury, The Catcher in the Rye, Anything Robert Frost

Favorite Music
The Sex Pistols, The Orion Experience, Carolina Liar, Shiny Toy Guns, Jimmy Eat World, All Time Low, NeverShoutNever!, Paramore, Asteroid Galaxy Tour, Boys Like Girls, The Cardigans, Placebo, Cobra Starship, Muse, Usher, Within Temptation, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Elvis Costello, The Killers, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cranberries, Oasis, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motion City Soundtrack, The Smiths, The Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Lostprophets, Cage the Elephant, The Orion Experience, Lady Antebellum

Favorite Movies
Sid and Nancy, The Filth and the Fury, Walk the Line, Casablanca, 10 Things I Hate About You, Across the Universe, Casanova, The Brothers Grimm, I'm Not Here, The Order, Any horror movie really

Favorite TV Show
Don't bother with it. There's nothing worth watching

Favorite Quotes
"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me."
~Humphrey Bogart

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison
About me
I'm originally from Baton Rouge, but I moved to New York because my Dad's a record producer and he's looking for new talent to record. It's alright I guess. I'm still adjusting....
Back to top Go down

As I'm swimming through the stereo, I can touch a symphony of sound,..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: The Mixed Tape-
Jump to: