You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking and Entering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

Breaking and Entering Empty
PostSubject: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:08 pm

It took him all of two minutes to hop the fence into the prep school around the corner from his usual day to day grind at the run down public school. He wasn't exactly skipping, he had permission to leave early, he just wasn't supposed to be breaking into the other schools track.

The next hour and a half was a dream come true for him. Running through the track like demon, he felt his legs pump as he tore over the black top, the smooth surface so different from the other one. Finally, he collapsed in a sweaty pile on the grassy center, shirt off and sprawled haphazardly over a book bag. He knew it was only a matter of time before the coaches did the Athletics swap and he made his way to the prep school with their nightmarish uniforms but he didn't mind it. Figured he would test the asphalt they had to offer before he agreed to the transfer and full ride that was tempting him.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Chemistry was going to be the death of her, she decided, before raising her hand and citing feminine problems to get out of the class. It was a pretty nice day out, so she decided to skip the usual spot that was slowly getting crowded with smokers of various types of cigarettes--legal and not--and head for the bleachers. They were pretty empty this time of day.

Some idiot was laying in the grass, limbs akimbo. She gave a sharp whistle. "Oy," she called out. "Raise a hand if I don't have to call an ambulance."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 pm

The sound of the sharp whistle had him wincin before he sat himself up, arms stretched behind him, propping him up as he glanced casually at the girl close to the bleachers. "No ambulance, a tylenol maybe. Weren't you taught it's rude to whistle at people?"

He could smell a rather defiant attitude off of her, even from where he was. Shifting his weight he climbed to his feet stretching his arms over his head witha groan from having been still too long on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well, it's good to see you're not dead," she grumbled, heading up onto the bleachers. She moved about halfway up the metal structure and laid down on one of the steps, stretching out in the sun. "And," she called out, not really caring if he heard or not, "I was taught a great many things that I have chosen to ignore. Can't trust the lessons of someone who lies to you about a fat man in a fuzzy suit who brings you presents if you're good."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Staring for a moment he shook his head grabbing his shirt, shoving it in the pocket of the backpack he had before walking over towards the bleachers. "Do you mean to tell me the tooth fairy doesn't exist?" He asked, she seemed all right, but he still wasn't sure why she hadn't called the school out on him for having been on the property without permission. Though the cigarette behind her ear may be a good hint.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:45 pm

"I have it from a good source that the fae bitch is pure fabrication," she laughed, her eyes slipping shut as she soaked in the sunshine. "Go somewhere else if you're going to start sobbing. I'm not in the mood to listen to a man cry right now." Not if she wasn't the one making it happen with some of the biting, burning anger that had been bubbling in her chest for the past week with nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

He shook his head at her tugging the back pack on both shoulders before glancing around. "So who would a guy need to talk to about signing up for this place and getting the official tour that doesn't involve jumping the locked fence?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:02 pm

"Probably one of the morons in the front office." She didn't quite know why anyone would want to come her voluntarily. "But first, you'll have to fail a psych exam."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm

"Because we're all mad here," she sneered with her best Cheshire Cat smile. "School full of rich weirdos and raging psychos. Best to turn and run screaming back to where ever you came from."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm

"Ahh, but your track is so inviting to me. I might just fake the madness in order to sneak in to use it." He shook his head knowing in all honesty he didn't have much of a choice. "So let me guess, the uniforms are required attire?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm

She swished her skirt a bit where it hung off of the bleacher. "You got it, big boy." She tilts her head and looks him over. "And I don't quite think you have the legs for it."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

"Damn," He muttered with a smile. "Oh well, I guess I'll never fit in then, I'll be the one in the locker room balling my eyes out cuz I was picked last, I'm sure." He looked around the bleachers, "So what're you doing out here by yourself? Skipping class would probably be the appropriate assumption?"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 pm

"Aren't you perceptive," she snorted, looking back up to the sky. "And you're trespassing. So I won't tell if you don't." Not that she really gave a crap. The idea of dropping out and nabbing her G.E.D. was looking more and more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

He nodded resting his chin on his hands, hands folded on the railing of the bleacher as he watched the field quietly. A soft breeze picked up and it had him tense a bit before he glanced at her. "You're a were?" He knew it was a rather blunt question but he didn't fuck around about the issue. A young alpha needed to be aware if he was entering another alpha's domain, if he didn't keep a sharp eye out he could end up getting a visit from an angry territorial pack, and right now he didn't have the time for that. "Didn't realize there were other were's in the area."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

She bristles at his question, tamping down the urge to curl up her lip, show teeth. "Very perceptive indeed." She pushes herself up to a sitting position and sends him a scathing glare. "Leave now or I'm calling security," she snarls.
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm

He threw his hands up in the air and shook his head, eyes staying on hers. "Actually I'm headed over to the student engagement office. I have an appointment. But I'll leave you alone, don't worry. I'm not out to fuck around, was just a little curious. I honestly thought this was an undominated area, but trust me I have no intentions other than graduating." He knew she was on defense and didn't blame her. What appeared to be a rogue alpha on her territory would obviously cause some stir in anyone. He picked hsi bag back up before turning and walking off the field area waving a hand behind him. "Enjoy your cigarette"
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

"Will do. Just head this way when you run away screaming," she said, relaxing back down onto the bench. "I could use the amusement."
Back to top Go down
Eli McDaniels

Eli McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm

"Will do." he hollered back over his shoulder. Shaking his head he continued on, the student engagement office was waiting for his answer as to whether or not he was signing up for the transfer, and after that run-despite the rather prickly girl in the bleachers-he had decided he would accept the full ride in hopes of moving on to a better coach and more intense training.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering   Breaking and Entering Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering
Page 1 of 1