You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Careen Iris Torry

Careen Iris Torry

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Double, Double, Toil and Trouble   Double, Double, Toil and Trouble EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 am

Full name
Careen Iris Torry (Nee Whitley)

Zodiac Sign
Cancer

Birthday
June 21, 1960

Supernatural Ability
Witch

Relationship Status
Widowed

School
J.R Stanley Senior High School
University of Tennessee

Status
Alumne

Interests
Medicine, The Occult, Romance Novels, Classic Rock, Reading in general, History, My Children

Activities
Reading, Going to work, Witchcraft

Favorite Books
Harry Potter, The Sound and the Fury, Annales Cambriae, The Hours, Gone with the Wind, Little Women, The Notebook, Little House on the Prarie, Macbeth, anything Shakespeare really. I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on, I'm not picky

Favorite Music
Journey, Kansas, Janis Joplin, Bon Jovi, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Queen, Billy Joel

Favorite Movies
Casablanca, An Affair to Remember, Gone with the Wind, The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Practical Magic, The Others, The Hours, The Notebook

Favorite TV Show
I Love Lucy, Supernatural, Charmed, Buffy the Vamprie Slayer, The Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected, ER, Scrubs

Favorite Quotes
"To the well organized mind, death is the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

About me
My family and I moved to New York about a year after my husband died. I was offered a position at Tisch Hospital as the chief of medicine. I'm a witch. I feel as though that's important for me to tell you. I've been practicing magic for as long as I can remember. It's run in my family for a very long time.
Back to top Go down

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: The Witches' Brew-
Jump to: