You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle. Empty
PostSubject: Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle.   Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Full name
Mischa Anastasia Petrova

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Birthday
Apr, 13

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls

Status
Currently attending

Interests
Theatre. Anything from the absurd to the musical.

Activities
Writing poetry, Reading anything I can get my hands on, Theatre, and more Theatre

Favorite Books
Jane Austen and Oscar Wilde are my two main staples

Favorite Music
The Beach Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Shiny Toy Guns, Jack's Mannequin, Paramore, Muse, Gin Blossoms, The Wallflowers, Aretha Franklin, Bowling for Soup, The Ting Tings, Oppenheimer, The Pierces, Cobra Starship

Favorite Movies
Musicals and Shakespeare. Anything else is hit or miss. I do enjoy the Hangover though. That's some hilarious shit right there

Favorite TV Show
Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model

Favorite Quotes
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." -Bridget Jones, Bridget Jones's Diary
"One pulls one's head out of one's ass and realizes the obvious." ~Anna, Alex and Emma

About me
Hi, my name is Mischa Petrova and I'm a theatre-holic. No, seriously, theatre is my life. I've been doing it since I was little and there's nothing like the thrill of getting up on a stage in front of a crowd. I love to make people laugh. I guess you could say it's the one thing that I do right. Other than that, well, I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya.
Back to top Go down

Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle.
Page 1 of 1