You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To: The Little Lady of Mystery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Haley nodded, "Nineteen thirty two. A girl hanged herself in there. No one was really sure of the reason. She seemed perfectly healthy. Model student, came from a good family, head of a lot of clubs." A lot like me. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://youcanrun.forumotion.com
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

Location : Wherever I feel like being. Currently, New York City.

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

"One suicide," he said idly. "Did it only sound like one whispering voice?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:26 pm

"Definitely sounded like more than one." Haley said as she unlocked the door to the library. She walked in and shuddered. As much as Haley loved books, the library was one scary place at night.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:28 pm

He rested his hand on her shoulder as his eyes darted around the dark library. He didn't see anything amongst the stacks but it didn't mean that there wasn't anything there. "Don't worry, dove. It'll all be all right."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Haley didn't say anything but continued to the back door. "Alright." She said when they reached it. "This is it."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

He stood back and waited for her to open the door. A slight inhale and he caught a strong odor of cold air and dead things. "You sure want to know what they're keeping in there, dove?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 am

Haley nodded. "Yeah. I have to know if it can help me."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 am

"Help you how?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 am

She opened the door and walked in. "I've been having weird dreams at night. Sometimes, I'll even wake up in some random place. I think it's all connected."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am

Stepping in behind her, he tried to ignore the smell. "How about you grab a book or two? We'll take it outside and while I'm translating, you can tell me about these dreams of yours, huh?" He gave her an easygoing grin.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 am

Haley nodded, "Sounds like a plan." She hopped up on a nearby table to sit. "So, what is this room?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

"Place for virgin sacrifices," he said with a wicked grin. "I'm safe. How about you?" With a laugh, he shrugged and ran a finger down a spine of one of the books. "I don't know quite yet what it is, Haley. For right now, what it's storing is a little more important than why it's storing them." He grabbed a few books.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am

At the mention of virgin sacrifices, Haley blushed. She quickly recovered and said, "Maybe..." She paused before adding, "What do you know about Damon Salvatore?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 am

The snarl ripped from his throat before he could stop it. "What do you know about him, dove?" He flipped open one of the books. So far, he hadn't heard any whispering but then again ghosts shied away from vampires.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

"Changed by Katherine Pierce in Mystic Falls Virgina during the Civil War. Refused to fight for the Confederacy." She shrugged, "That's about all I know. Oh! And he's super cute." Haley giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 am

He thought about the other person he knew from Mystic Falls. "And why the sudden interest, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

Haley shrugged casually and looked at her fingernails, "No reason. Just curious." She didn't want the entire world knowing what she was doing. If Haley needed help, she would eventually let him know. "Does vervain really work with vampires?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

"I haven't seen it fail yet," he said with a frown as he kept looking through the book. "According to people who know more than I do, it grew on the hill of Calvary and was used to stop the bleeding of Christ's wounds when he was taken down from the cross. So you can see why it works."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 am

Haley nodded slowly, "So, does it have to be eaten to work? Or can it be worn like a perfume. How does it work?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Casey

Cameron Casey

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 am

He sighed. "Best way to use it is in tea or wear it on you somewhere. Do you need me to get some for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: The Little Lady of Mystery   To: The Little Lady of Mystery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To: The Little Lady of Mystery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: The Darkroom-
Jump to: