You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist." ~Tyra Reid ((About Me))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor M. Banks

Taylor M. Banks

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist." ~Tyra Reid ((About Me)) Empty
PostSubject: "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist." ~Tyra Reid ((About Me))   "I make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist." ~Tyra Reid ((About Me)) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Full name:
Taylor Marie Banks

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

Birthday:
Feb, 28

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York

Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Boys, Justin Beiber, The Jonas Brothers, Shopping, Shoes, Purses, The Jonas Brothers, Paris Hilton

Activities
Hanging with my BFF Krista, Shopping, Gossiping, Going to Parties

Favorite Books
Twilight, Blue Bloods, The Vampire Diaries, Like, do Cosmo and Red Book count? 0.o

Favorite Music
The Jonas Brothers, Britney Spears, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Selina Gomez, Demi Levato, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton

Favorite Movies
Aquamarine, The Last Song, Remember Me, Bratz: The Movie, Wild Child

Favorite TV Show
The Real Housewives (any of them really), Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Sixteen and Pregnant, Bethany Getting Married, Bridezillas, If You Really Knew Me, Jonas, Jonas LA, Hannah Montana

About me
My Dad's Richard Banks, you know, like the famous movie director. Daddy said he's going to put me in one of his movies. My BFF is Krista and she's going to marry Justin and I'm going to marry Nick. Get it? Got it? Good!
Back to top Go down

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rocket scientist." ~Tyra Reid ((About Me))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: I can't be tamed....-
Jump to: