You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-text-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

-text-                       Empty
PostSubject: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 pm

You sir, are an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: :text:   -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm

You're not the first to tell me that. What now?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:21 pm

My almost boyfriend called me psycho. See if I listen to your plan again.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey! Is it not working and he called you a psycho? (Also, Sam wants to say that my plans usually end up with someone getting shot (even though they don't) and that you're lucky.)
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Yes! He thinks I'm insane! And I've probably made things worse for Haley!
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

The little blonde one? I don't think things could have gotten much worse for her. At least now, she knows what she is and has friends to help her cope. (And now, because I need to say something not chick-flick worthy...) Want me to beat him up for you?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Why is it always violence with you?? No, I do not want you to beat him up. This is worse for Haley because now she's going to be freaking out because she's going to think that Nate thinks she's a freak. She's going to repress it even worse than he did or is, I'm not really sure at this point what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Violence is one of the things I'm best at. I'm not smart like you and Sammy, remember? But I can sure kick some ass. And if he is repressing it, he won't for long. You can't run from shit like that forever. As for your blonde friend, I think as long as she has someone to help her *wink wink nudge nudge* she'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

She does have a whitelighter now. Ever heard of a Paige Matthews? And do you want to meet for coffee? I'm feeling kind of crappy right now.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Want me to send Sam? He's better at the girl talk and overprocessed coffee. (Seriously, if you want me there, I'll show up)
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

I don't care, I just don't feel like being alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm

I'll be there in 5
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I knew there was a reason why you were my favorite. Great. Now Haley wants to stay with me. Gah, I really suck at this. Mom would have been sooo much better. Once again, I am NEVER taking another one of your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:01 pm

He parked a block or so away from the Starbucks and walked the rest of the way. Looking around the floofy coffee shop and feeling oh so out of place, he found Vanessa. "Hey. I take it the plan didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Vanessa downed her shot of espresso, "Nope. He's an asshat and now, I have Haley staying with me which is going to make things all the more complicated."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:28 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he sat down across from her. "Well, at least no one got shot," he said with a shrug. "I can shoot him if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Vanessa couldn't help but laugh. "That's okay. I think that Haley wants to keep her cousin. I just don't want him to think I'm turning Haley against him."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:46 pm

"Geez," he scoffed. "Is this guy's head really burried that deep in his ass?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Vanessa shrugged, "I don't know. With the way things are going, I'd say so."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm

"So what're you going to do about it, Nessa? I'd offer a plan but I think we've established that my plans involve bullets. Which you've nixed."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Let Haley stay with me." Vanessa said with a sigh as she played idly with the coffee cup on the table. "I think the best thing for her is to be away from Nate as much as I hate to say it."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:27 pm

"You know how I feel about busting up families," he grumbled. "But in the meantime, does she need anything? Hex bags, extra salt? I've got a silver knife that might work for her." He gave his friend a level look. "And the same goes for you, Nessa. Anything you need, Sammy and I will bend over backwards to get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Vanessa was silent for a few seconds before looking up. "I have this feeling something awful's going to happen but I feel like I can't get involved. This has to happen."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:02 pm

"So we stock up on supplies and reinforcements and wait out the storm," he said gruffly, remembering the lessons his dad had taught him. "It's not like you're alone in this Nessa. Things might suck but we'll all get through it."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

"I can do all I can, but if Nate doesn't believe, he doesn't believe. And that is going to get him killed." Vanessa sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -text-    -text-                       Empty

Back to top Go down

-text-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next