You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fish Incident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 pm

He showed up to the theater a few minutes before the club was supposed to start; Mischa was usually early and he wanted to talk to her, make sure that she was all right after the incident with Tru earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Mischa walked into the auditorium and took a seat in the front row. She looked at her watch to see if what time it was. Usually, Haley came in right after her. She wanted to ask Haley what piece she was going to use to audition.
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Striding to the edge of the stage, he sat and let his legs dangle. "Mischa." He didn't quite know what to say, for once in his life. "You know, if she doesn't get kicked out, that I have to let her audition. It's an open call."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Mischa shrugged, "Whatever. I'm over it anyway. Besides, I'm a scholarship student. It doesn't really even matter what I think."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Well, since I'm sure that this involves a plan during the conversation that I wasn't listening to, I thought I'd offer up my office again," he said with a shake of his head. "To keep your stuff in, so it doesn't end up smelling like fish."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Mischa shook her head, "This sucks. Because my family doesn't have money, that bitch gets to do whatever the fuck she wants. She gets to treat people like dirt because Daddy and Mommy make generous donations. Fuck her and her cash. Just once I'd like to see her suffer."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:43 pm

"She's the type that even if her parents didn't have money, she'd still find ways to lord over people," Dean said with an understanding nod. "But you're going to meet people like that anywhere you go. Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:47 pm

"Did you know that that's a mistranslation?" Mischa said, staring ahead of her, "It should be Noli nothi permittere te terere. I hate this place. I hate the people, I hate the society. I just hate it all."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm

"Well, damn. Then my tattoo is all sorts of fucked," he said with an overly dramatic frown. Then, sighing, he gave her the shadow of a grin and hopped off the stage. "Come on, Mischa. It's not all worth hating. There's still good in the world worth thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Mischa raised her eyebrows, "Really? We're overpopulated, there's war famine and disease everywhere. I don't really see a lot of good. Plus, the people that could potentially help with famine and disease instead see fit to keep their kids in institutions that they neither care about nor belong in."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 pm

"There's still good," he insisted, moving to sit in the seat beside her. "Don't let a few assholes ruin the whole experience for you." He nudged her shoulder with his own. "In parts of the world, there are tutors teaching kids and adults alike to read. In other parts, there are people learning to groom and ride horses and still others are cleaning up in hospitals. There are people out there who are holding newborn babies in the nurseries. There are artists painting beautiful pictures. And still elsewhere there are thousands and thousands of people donating blood so that others may become healthy and live. You can't tell me that those completely outweigh a few bitches."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:55 pm

"That's easy for you to say." She said, "You don't go to school here. You don't have to deal with the taunts and the snide comments and the looks. It's like a caste system and I'm the pariah."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:05 pm

"You're kidding, right? Not only did I have to go to high school, I now work in one." He laughed. "So I get to go through everything you do, year after year after year, and I can't say a thing about it because I'll get fired. And as bad as Tru and all the rest of them that are like her are, their parents are worse." He settled in the seat. "All it does for me is make me appreciate the good things even more. Like watching a young girl stand up and go through a monologue from Les Mis with more passion, confidence, and talent than most of the people on Broadway."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Mischa blushed slightly and shook her head. "No, I'm not that good. I mean, I'm awkward on stage and I never know what to do with my hands. I always feel self conscious on stage."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 pm

"You've yet to be awkward in my experience," he pointed out. "You come across as confident without being egotistical. You're firm in your beliefs. Your stage presence is commanding without being intimidating. And as for your hands," he grinned, "the movements you make are graceful enough to be visually appealing while still being inviting. And you live yourself the same way you hold yourself onstage. You are one hell of an actress, Mischa, and one hell of a person."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Mischa blushed, "You know what they say about flattery."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:43 pm

"It's only an issue when it's idle. Which this isn't. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Misha laughed, "I guess so." She looked at her nails then looked back up at the stage. " And as for this whole high school nonsense, at the end of the day, the only thing you owe the public is a good performance."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 pm

"Another good thing in the world. Bogart movies," he pointed out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mischa Petrova

Mischa Petrova

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Mischa laughed. "I love Bogart. I like Joan Crawford too. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? is one of my all time favorite movies. I have a thing for movies with crazy protagonists."
Back to top Go down
Dean Lennox

Dean Lennox

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:30 pm

"Have you seen Sunset Blvd," he asked, relaxing in the chair. "It's amazing. And Norma Desmond definitely counts as crazy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fish Incident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fish Incident   The Fish Incident Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fish Incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: All the world's a stage-
Jump to: