You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutoring after school.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

Tutoring after school..... Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Chris sat in the library waiting for Serena. He looked at his watch. Serena was 10 minutes late. If she was late 5 more minutes, he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Serena C. van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Serena walked into the library, she had got caught up in a converstaion with an old friend and lost track of time. She searched the room looking for someone she didn't recognize. She moved towards the only person who sat alone. "Excuse me,' She said, not very confidantly. 'Are you Mr. Fletcher?"
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Chris looked up and nodded. "I take it you must be Serena." He pulled out a book and opened it to the chapter that they were studying. "You're 10 minutes late. Care to explain why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:15 pm

"I just, lost track of time." She blushed, taking a seat. Haley was right about him being cute.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Chris nodded, "Just try to be on time next meeting. Do Tuesdays and Thursdays work for you? I can maybe do every other Friday if you want but I'm helping out with the hockey team and They usually practice every Monday, Wednesday, and every other Friday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yeah, these two days are fine. I'd rather spend fridays buying clothes not reading books.' She replied. 'No offense or anything."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Chris nodded. "I understand that. Believe my I do. but you have a 45% in her class. You're going to have to sacrifice something if you want to bring that grade up." He shrugged, "It's up to you. What's more important? Your grades? Or that sale at Saks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Serena sighed. "I guess we could meet up a few friday's. I mean, I could always ask Haley and Eric to put some things on hold for me." She smiled at her idea.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

Chris laughed a little, "Good choice. Eric? As in Eric van der Woodsen? I used to mentor him back when I was in middle school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yeah, he's my brother.' She paused. 'Wait, mentor? That means you must be..." She stoped again as her memory refreshed. "Chris Fletcher." It came back to her now, she could see the resemblence of his younger self. He really didn't look that much different, except taller, and less boyish.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Chris laughed. "Yeah. I came to dinner a few times at your house. How's Eric doing? I haven't heard from him in years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm

"He's alright, he goes Saint Jude's. I'm surprised you havn't seen him."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

"I only TA for Constance." He told her, "The headmistress seems to think that girls might respond better to me than Miss Hastings." Chris shrugged. "But enough about that. Let's start with the test that's coming up. Do you know what chapter you're in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"The.. fourth I think?" She answered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

"You really don't pay attention do you?" He said as he raised his eyebrows. "Do you at least know what you're studying?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 pm

"World history." Serena answered. "Ok, so, maybe I have some difficulty focusing."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"Have you always had trouble concentrating?" Chris asked curiously. "Is it like that in all your classes or just this one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 pm

She shrugged. "It's mixed. History and Math are my worst."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Chris nodded slowly, "Have you ever been tested for learning disabilities? It sounds like maybe you have one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"I do not." She said crossing her arms firmly. "I'm just forgetful that's all."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm

"Sometimes that can be a symptom." He said. "They didn't catch it in my sister until she was a senior in high school. It's nothing to be ashamed about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 pm

"I'm just forgetful." She repeated. Trying to calm herself before blowing something up, like she did last week we her mother acused her of spilling coffee on her new couch, which, she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Chris nodded, "Okay, if you think that's what it is, I can't change your mind. So, I believe you're studying World War I." He opened the book up and pushed it towards her. "What do you think is your weakness in this period of history?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 pm

"It's boring.' She said, as if it were obvious. 'And the whole cause of the war is so stupid. It doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Fletcher

Christopher Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:45 pm

"What doesn't make sense?" Chris asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutoring after school.....   Tutoring after school..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutoring after school.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next