You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diary Of Diana Holland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

The Diary Of Diana Holland Empty
PostSubject: The Diary Of Diana Holland   The Diary Of Diana Holland EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Dear Diary,

Wonderful news! I recieved a letter from Elizabeth! Yes, I really did. I'm not crazy, she's alive! But, I mustn't tell anyone. She wrote to me, to say she was going west to find Will. And she approves of Mr. Schoonmaker and I. Isn't that wonderful? However she did warn me to be aware of Penelope, she said Penelope would do anything to have Henry for herself. I must be off, Elizabeth's funeral is today. Oh, that sounds so silly, because she's alive! Elizabeth is alive, how will I be able to keep this secret?
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

The Diary Of Diana Holland Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary Of Diana Holland   The Diary Of Diana Holland EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Dear Diary,

Something very strange has happened, I'm in the year 2011! Don't ask me how I got here, because I do not know. The people here are quite friendly. The first person I met was Haley (She looks like Elizabeth's twin!) and then I met her friend Serena. Now they are both friends of mine, they took me shopping and bought me new clothes!

Many things are different, but many things are the same. There are so many tall buildings, and people, there are so many people! They don't travel by carriage anymore, they drive cars or take the subway. Which is a strange train that travels underground. And there are all these strange technologies, such as televisions and computers and cell phones, things I'm still learning about. And do you want to know the best part? There are no rules! Well, there are, but it's very different from what I'm used to. But, now I can go anywhere I want, and I can wear whatever I want. I'm starting to really like this place.
Back to top Go down

The Diary Of Diana Holland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: Where the streets have no name-
Jump to: