You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get it started in here....

Go down 
+2
Diana Holland
Haley Archibald
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

Let's get it started in here.... Empty
PostSubject: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Annnnndddd action!
Back to top Go down
https://youcanrun.forumotion.com
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Diana came down stairs and searched for Haley. She want to make sure her outfit was suitable for the party. "Will I fit in wearing this?" She asked as she stood in her new gold dress, with printed leggings underneath. She tried to keep her balance in the stiletto's Serena picked out for her.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Haley laughed and nodded. "You look awesome. You'll definitely fit in." She grinned and linked arms with Diana. "Now we have to go greet our guests."
Back to top Go down
Serena C. van der Woodsen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Serena walked into the house with her biggest hobo bag. "Hey!" She said, greeting Haley and Diana. "I brought some of my stuff 'cause I figured I'd probably just crash here. Should I just put it upstairs?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Haley nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to fill Diana in on what'll probably go down tonight so she's not shocked while you do that, then we have to set up the stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Serena nodded and quickly raced up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

"Okay, so, we think Chuck might stop by so if he propositions you are fully within your right to do bodily harm to him." Haley said as she walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Diana Holland

Diana Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Diana nodded and followed her into the living room. "But shouldn't I be friendly towards him? He did help me get these new clothes."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Haley shrugged, "It's Chuck. Chuck is kind of skeezy. I do know that he has a date to the Saint Patrick's Day Dance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 pm

"Ok, what do you need to set up?" Serena asked when she returned to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:09 pm

"You can set up the Wii." Haley said as she plopped down on the couch. "People should start getting here soon and most of the stuff is set up."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Ben pressed the door bell and checked his watch, he didn't want to be too early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:12 pm

"Wii it is then." She said walking over to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Haley grinned as she hopped up to answer the door. She opened it and smiled, "Hey you. Glad to see you."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 pm

"Glad to be here." He grinned and walked in. "I hope I'm not too early. I got pretty bored at home."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:20 pm

She kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "Everyone's in the living room and by everyone, I mean Serena and Diana."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

"Hi Ben!" Serena waved and sat on the couch beside Diana. "Welcome to the party!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 pm

He waved back to Serena then turned back to Haley. "There's something I have to tell you, well, show you." Ben said and walked back to the front door he opened it and called for Krista. "I'm sorry. My mom made me bring her."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Haley giggled. "Your mom made you invite her? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 pm

'My mom doesn't like leaving her home alone. Remember I told you about the elevator incident?"
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Haley nodded. "Yeah.... What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Sanders

Benjamin Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 pm

"Well that happend when she was home alone. Another time she tried to make pizza, threw it up in the air like they do in movies, and it got stuck on the ceiling.' He said, 'And she's stuck forks in the toaster before as well. It's just... not safe for anyone when we leave her home alone."
Back to top Go down
Krista Sanders

Krista Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:42 pm

"Like, I'm standing right here Ben." Krista said crossing he arms and rolling her eyes. "I can like, hear you."
Back to top Go down
Haley Archibald
Admin
Haley Archibald

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Haley laughed. "That's fine. She can stay just make sure she knows we're not going to listen to Justin Bieber." She took a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Krista Sanders

Krista Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 pm

"But, like, Justin Bieber is totally cool." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get it started in here....   Let's get it started in here.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get it started in here....
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You can run.... :: Events-
Jump to: