You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick question or two.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

Just a quick question or two. Empty
PostSubject: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:11 am

Sam heads into the library, looking around for Vanessa. It didn't look like she was at the front desk like she normally would have been so he pulled out his phone and fired off a quick text to her.

::Hey. At the library. Where are you?::
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:15 am

~text~
In the back of the library towards the history section.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 am

He does his best to head back there without breaking into a run. Spotting her, he walks over and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Is there a place where I can talk to you for a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 am

Vanessa jumped when he touched her shoulder and immediately looked to see who it was. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Sam. "You scared the living daylights out of me. Yeah. We can go in the library office." Vanessa stood up and walked towards a small room.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am

"Sorry," he said with a snicker that was only half apologetic as he followed her. When they got into the room, he shut the door behind him. "Um... What do you know about where the school's funding comes from?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:45 am

Vanessa thought for a second. "I thought that they got it from the benefits and galas that they throw every year. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am

"Well..." He hedged for a moment before just coming out with it. "From what I've found, a really huge chunk of the funding for the school comes from Wolfram and Hart." He didn't know what she knew about the lawfirm, if she knew anything at all, but he and Dean had heard the name more times than coincidence would allow.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:01 am

"Wolfram and Hart?" Vanessa repeated. "You mean that sketchy lawfirm that gets all those murderers off? What do they have to do with the school? Why would they fund a school in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:11 am

"It's not just murderers," he said darkly before shaking his head. "And I don't know. But it kind of adds to the whole 'something wicked this way comes' deal that you guys have going on around here." He looks at her with an odd expression. "Is there any truth to the rumor about an altar in your school?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 am

Vanessa quirked her eyebrows. "Where did you hear about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 am

He shrugged. "A few different places on the internet. You guys aren't the first to think there's something weird about your school. You're just the most vocal about it. So is it true?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:23 am

Vanessa nodded. "Yeah. It's true. Bri went to check it out one day. She said it's pretty creepy. Do you want to check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 am

"Yeah," he said after a moment. "I'll grab Dean." And a few supplies. "See if you can get how to get there from your friend and he and I will head down to take a look." He really didn't want to bring Vanessa along if there was a chance she'd be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

Vanessa hesitated. Bri had told her how she got in, but Vanessa wasn't sure where they'd get what they needed to get in. "She told me that a demon cut his hand and used his blood to get in. Well, half demon actually. All that matters is that he had demon blood in him."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 am

Sam's eyes dropped to his shoes. "It... It won't be a problem." With a quick shake of his head, he reached for the doorknob. "I'm going to see if I can get hold of Dean."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Vanessa nodded. "I want to go too. I'll cast some protection spells and things like that. You never know what you might meet in a place like that."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Vanessa... Dean and I've got enough hex bags and other items of protection that we can handle almost anything that comes at us. We'll line the doorway with salt like usual and between the consecrated iron bullets Dean has and the rock salt rounds, nothing should be able to get out." He gave her a pleading smile.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 pm

"Then you won't mind me tagging along." Vanessa said sweetly. "Come on, you know I can handle whatever's behind those doors."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:10 pm

He groaned, pressing at his temple. "Vanessa, if it takes demon blood to get into, whatever's down there isn't pleasant and I really don't want to see you hurt if anything does happen."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "I can handle it. Believe me, I've been going to this school since I was seven. I think I know what kind of weird and evil things may be lurking around the corner."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 pm

He stared at her for a moment before sighing. "There's no way that I'm going to talk you out of this, is there?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Vanessa thought for a second then shook her head. "Not a chance in Hell."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:03 pm

He nodded, sighing in defeat. "Okay. Okay. But," he said, looking up sharply to meet her eyes, "you listen to me and Dean, okay? We say jump, you don't even ask how high."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes and nodded. "Listen to you. Got it. You act like I don't listen."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

"Just covering all of my bases," he said, opening the door. A student walking by gave him a funny look and he blushed a little. "What time does everyone clear out of here? We'll go then." Hopefully, it wouldn't be after dark but then again, Winchester luck didn't work that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question or two.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next