You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a quick question or two.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:14 pm

"Usually, everyone's left by six or seven." Vanessa said after a few seconds of thought. "The sports teams generally have practice until 6 but some linger."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:23 pm

"Would any of them be near wherever the altar is?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

"No." Vanessa said slowly. "I don't think that they would. The fields are on the opposite side of the school. I'll ask Nate."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

He nodded. "Okay. Doesn't matter anyway. We've got enough IDs that we could give any excuse for being there that we needed to. We'll meet you back here around 6 with everything that we might need?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Vanessa nodded. "I'll be waiting outside the school. My shift doesn't end until 6."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

"We'll meet you out front," he said with another nod, mind making a list of the things they'd need for whatever they might face. "You want us to bring you weaponry or are you okay with manning the flashlight," he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

"I have my own power thank you very much." She said as she stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

"Want to test your power against my Beretta 92fs," he said, stepping in to loom over her with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"My father is a voodoo priest and my mother is one of the most revered witches in all of New York. I think your whatevers are no match for my power." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm

"Good point,"he conceded. "But I'm still probably going to give you at least a silver knife."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Vanessa shrugged. "Fair enough." She was quiet for a few seconds before she decided to speak. "So, you're not terribly mad at me for going to the gala with Nate, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 am

He shook his head, laughing. "Why... Vanessa, you want to take this Nate guy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 am

Vanessa paused for a minute. Did she? "Yeah, I guess so. I mean, he seems nice enough and he looks like he could use a friend or two."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 am

"Then go with him. I'm not mad as long as your happy," he said with a shake of his head and a soft smile. "And he gains a friend in the process."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 am

Vanessa was strangely disappointed with his response. She put on a smile. "Good. You can go with Bri and save me a dance or two."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:27 am

"Bri?" He did not squeak and he most certainly did not shudder a bit at the girl's name. "Are you sure she'd even want to go to this thing? I mean, we've got enough fake badges and IDs that I could probably just sneak in."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:07 am

Vanessa sighed. "Fine. I'll ask Haley if she's available. Do you have any objections to her? Does she scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

"I'm not scared of anyone," he protested, more than a little relieved. "But Haley's okay."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:22 am

"Good. The next time I see her, I'll ask her if she's taking anyone. If she already has someone, be prepared to go with Bri. I need you there." She told him as she picked up a book that was placed in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a quick question or two.   Just a quick question or two. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a quick question or two.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2