You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

//text// So...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

//text// So... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"He has dark hair. I may have saw him in a vision when I was scrying." She said, leaving out the part she was trying to see her future.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:38 pm

"A dark haired man," she nodded, laughing. "I think I like it. I hope it's Antonio Banderas. He's such a sexy man."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Vanessa frowned, "I'm being serious Bri. He's our age. He was wearing a Saint Jude's Uniform and...." She quickly stopped, "That was all."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:48 pm

She gave a quick snarl. "It's a guy at our school? Yeah, no." She threw the popcorn into the microwave and punched a button to start it. "Let's hear it for Team Free Will. Destiny isn't fixed, right?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Vanessa shrugged, "It can be. Some things are unavoidable."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well, let's hope this is." She shook her head and put both hands flat on the counter. "How accurate are those cards," she asked after taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Pretty damn accurate." Vanessa said, "I think that they saw that little debacle with Nate."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

She turned and leaned against the counter. "They did?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 pm

"Of course. I was just hoping that it was a fluke. It definitely wasn't." Vanessa sighed, "I think I'm in love with him."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

"He's that good a kisser," she teased, pulling the popcorn from the microwave and heading for the couch. She opened the bag and tossed it onto the table. "Vanessa, you've known the guy for five minutes, if that, and you don't really know anything about him at all."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"It's more than that. When I kissed him, it was like it was the most natural thing in the world. It feels like I've known him forever."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

She looked at her friend like the girl had spontaneously grown a second head. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"I can't explain it." Vanessa said, "But I've met him before. I...." She sighed, "I can't explain it."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm

She opened her mouth to say something before snapping it shut. "Weirder shit's happened. Got any theories?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"Past life regression I suppose." Vanessa sighed, "It's the only thing I can think of."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:26 pm

"So, you and he might have known each other in a past life?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

"Yeah. The connection was pretty damn strong too. I'd like to think that I'd at least practice some self control when it comes to being in the presence of a cute boy." Vanessa said.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"Where's the fun in that," Bri snorted.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "I can't stop thinking about him. It's driving me insane."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm

"Well," she said with a sly grin and a small shrug, "I think the only way to get over it is to get him out of your system."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Vanessa glared and drank her wine, "I don't like that look in your eyes. It always says 'I'm about to suggest something indecent.'
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:51 pm

She laughed. "Seems like I really don't have to elaborate then."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Vanessa sighed, "I've already told you. It's not like that. I'd be more concerned about your Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome."
Back to top Go down
Brianna Caulfield

Brianna Caulfield

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

She waved her hand playfully. "I don't think you should be worried about my TDaH," she laughed. "I think you should worry about your Tall, Blond, and Athletic. So," she asked after she took another sip of wine, "if you do have actual history with this guy, how are you going to find out about it?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa Abrams

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 am

Vanessa shrugged, "I could always use some of the things that I've learned from Dad, but Mom wouldn't be too happy about that." She sighed, "I may just see where it goes. The memories are fuzzy, but I think the more I'm around him, the more they'll come back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //text// So...   //text// So... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

//text// So...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next