You can run....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

But you can't hide from your past

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” -Stephen King //About Me//

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore

“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”  -Stephen King   //About Me// Empty
PostSubject: “...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” -Stephen King //About Me//   “...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”  -Stephen King   //About Me// EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Birthday
April 12

Supernatural Ability
Vampire

Relationship Status
Single

School
Suffice to say I'm not a sparkledouche and I haven't been in school for a very, very long time. I'm a real vampire.

Status
Alumnae

Interests
Killing, Partying, Alcohol, Meyhem, Discord, etc.

Activities
^See above

Favorite Books
Belive it or not, I'm a fan of Oscar Wilde. I thought he had some awesome ideas and he definitely knew how to shake things up.

Favorite Music
Bon Jovi, Kansas, Lynrd Skynrd, Molly Hatchet, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, ELO, The Beatles, Velvet Underground, The Doors

Favorite Movies
Fight Club, Boondock Saints, Inception, Donnie Darko

Favorite TV Show
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (haha), Charmed

Favorite Quotes
Anything said by me.

About me
Pretty sure I just told you all there is to know about me.
Back to top Go down

“...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.” -Stephen King //About Me//
Page 1 of 1